Chocolate Baked Oats
Recipe by @fit.byellie
- 40g oats
- 20g vegan protein (flavoured or unflavoured)
- 70g / 2 egg whites
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1tbsp Andros Chocolate Dessert
- 2 Oreos
- 1.Preheat the oven to 180C. Put the oats, protein, and baking powder into a jug or small bowl and combine. Add the egg whites and milk and stir to make a batter.
- 2.Pour the half batter into an oven proof dish, spoon the chocolate dessert into the middle and pour the rest of the batter to cover it. Add one Oreo on top in the middle and break the other one up and add that on top too. Bake for 25 mins.